|Product Name:||Wave Soldering Machine||Model:||N250|
|PCB Width:||Max 250mm||Solder Pot Capacity:||220kg|
|Flux Capacity:||3.2L||Melting Time:||0-1800mm/min|
|Preheating Zone:||2||Preheating Length:||800mm|
smd soldering equipment,
smd components soldering machine
Wave Soldering Pot Machine for PCB Production Line Jaguar N250
1. Automatic conveying power system and auto synchronous board feeding functions.
2. Solder Pot peak uses frequency conversing speed adjustment which can independently control the wave height.
3. Fluxer system using transverse Japanese spray nozzle, driven by pneumatic cylinder and PLC control, accurate and reliable.
4. PLC is used to control the machine, to ensure the reliability and stability of the system.
5. Pre-heaters using Infrared heating element, heat radiated efficiently to the circuit board with fast ramp up and fully activating liquid flux.
6. Special alloy solder fingers, strengthened double v-groove.
7. Solder-motor adopts imported high frequency conversion motor with independent control, stable performance and long lifetime.
8. Pre-heater passage with modularized design, meet with environmental protection requirement, safety and convenient to cleanup.
9.Preheaters uses three independent temperature control so as to ensure the excellent heat preservation, temperature uniformity, temperature accuracy in ±2ºC.
10.Timer startup feature for solder pot, solder melted within 90 minutes.
11. Automatic finger cleaner ensure the cleanliness of solder fingers.
Intelligent monitoring and alarm system ensure the stable performance and operators’ safety.
|Model No.||JAGUAR N250|
|Number of Pre-heaters||2|
|Preheating style||Hot air|
|Preheater consumption||220V 5KW|
|Control method||Press key +PLC (Option: touch screen, PC)|
|Range of temp. set-point||Room temperature---300℃|
|Preheating time||About 10-15mins for setting 150℃|
|Solder application||Lead-free / Sn-Pb|
|Solder pot capacity||220KG|
|Solder pot temperature||300℃|
|Solder pot consumption||380V 6KW|
|Solder temp. control method||PID&SSR|
|Wave motor power||500W 220V|
|Solder melting||About 120mins for setting 250℃|
|Conveyor direction||L→R (R→L optional)|
|Conveyor Inclination||4—7 º|
|Flux pressure||3-5 bar|
Contact Person: admin