|Product Name:||Wave Soldering Machine||Model:||Jaguar N300|
|PCB Board Width:||Max 300mm||PCB Conveyor Height:||750mm|
|Spray Method:||SMC & ST-8 Nozzle||Flux Capacity:||Max 5.2L|
|Preheating Length:||1450mm||Preheating Zone Quanlity:||3 Zones|
selective soldering machine,
quick soldering station
1. Automatic conveying power system and auto synchronous board feeding functions.
2. Tin stove peak uses frequency conversing speed adjustment which can independently control the wave peak height.
3. Flux sprays system using scanning spray nozzle, Japanese nozzles and rodless pneumatic cylinders and PLC control, accurate and reliable.
4. PLC is used to control the machine, to ensure the reliability and stability of the system.
5. With Remote Infrared Ceramic heating pipe preheating device, heat radiation directly to the circuit board bottom, fast heating and stimulate the full activity of flux.
6. Special alloy transportation chain claws, non-stick tin and ensures the quality of welding PCB board.
7. Tin stove adopts imported high frequency conversion motor independent control, stable performance.
8. Lead-free solder furnace with independent design, environment protection and safety, easy to clean.
9. Preheating system uses three independent temperature control so that ensure the excellent heat preservation, temperature uniformity, temperature difference no more than ±2ºC.
10. Time can be controlled, we can preset switch functions, tin stove can heat within 90 minutes.
11. Reasonable design and sensitive fault security alarm system ensure the stable performance and operators’ safety.
|Model No||JAGUAR N200|
|Number of Pre-heater||1|
|Component lead||Within 10 mm|
|Preheater consumption||220V 5KW|
|Control method||Button+PLC(Option: Touch screen or PC)|
|Range of temp. setpoint||Room temperature---300ºC|
|Preheating time||About 10-15mins for setting 150ºC|
|Solder Application||Lead-free / Sn-Pb|
|Solder pot capacity||180KG|
|Solder pot temperature||300ºC|
|Solder pot consumption||380V 6KW|
|Solder temp. control method||PID&SSR|
|Wave motor consumption||500W 220V|
|Solder melting||About 120mins for setting 250ºC|
|Conveyor direction||L→R (R→L optional)|
|Conveyor inclination||4-7 º|
|Flux pressure||3-5 bar|
Contact Person: admin